Sunday, February 10, 2008

Living It Up in Michigan





Candice is the new queen of cheesecake. This strawberry delight was heavenly, too bad that we got dissed by all the couples we invited to share it because they were probably watching the Super Bowl.










Candice has become a master decorator. Everything in the house looks great, except for that tiny little t.v. If anyone is feeling generous...










Don't even ask about this one. Sometimes we just share a special feminine bond.











The week after the face masks we had to go to Cabelas to restore my manhood.

2 comments:

Barney Lund said...

Cheesecake - Approve
Cabelas - Still Approve
Decorating - Eh, ok, I can approve
Facial for Ryan - You better hit up Cabelas another couple times :)

Just kidding. Man, I LOVE that you guys have a blog up now. I actually started another one. I have my normal blog at barneylund.com and then my new one is at barneysports.blogspot.com.

Enjoy!

JoshL said...

I'm actually really glad you finally found someone who would do facials with you, Stog! Man, we sure did get tired of you begging us all of the time...