Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We want to wish you all a happy Easter. Since we're far from all the family we had to try and keep a few traditions alive, but no golden egg. In spite of the never ending winter (we got about 6 more inches of snow on Friday) we're holding out hope that spring will come some day.








We were so happy at this point we could hardly contain ourselves. Don't worry Todd I made an egg with all of my favorite sports teams on it.











I think Ryan looks like a little school boy in this picture, so excited to get his treats from the Easter bunny. He surprised me with the movie Enchanted, it was really sweet.

p.s. Isakson Family, does this Easter pose look at all familiar?

2 comments:

Barney Lund said...

It's so funny that you put that Ryan looks like a little school boy on that last picture, 'cause before I even read the caption, I was showing my friend how Ryan looked like a little school boy. Right on.

Keep posting. I'm loving it.

Candice said...

hey candice, remember me? ryan's little sister. congrats on getting married you guys are so cute!