Sunday, July 25, 2010

We're having a baby!

Woot! Woot! We are having a baby!  I am due January 25th and we couldn't be more excited!
Unfortunately I have been soooooo sick!  And let's just say morning sickness is a big FAT lie...how about all day sickness plus the weekends.  These are some of the remedies that I take when I'm not doing so well:)
I debated whether I should post this.  Ryan took it while we were at the lake when I wasn't paying attention.  This is my belly at 13 and a half weeks....only 27 more to go!

4 comments:

Bryan and Natalie said...

Woohoo Candice! I'm so happy for you! (P.S. I found your blog through Emma Seymore's blog. Hope you don't mind!)
--Natalie Simonds :)

Allison Holmes said...

Ha! Belly? What belly? You still look great!

Heidi said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Michigan Madsens said...

Congratulations!! Do you know what gender yet? I'm very happy for you.

Donna