Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6 months old!

My baby is 6 month's old, he is growing up WAY too fast! What can I say about this little guy?! Well, getting to know Wesley has been so much fun. He is very expressive as you can see below. He is always making funny faces that keep us laughing. A couple things that we absolutely love about Wesley are his smile, hyper personality, and expressiveness. His newest discovery is his lips. He mostly puckers them up and then spits everywhere. It's pretty funny.....until I try feeding him his cereal. I put a bite in and he spits it out and he ALWAYS laughs, stinker. He is the center of our world and we love him SO much:)










2 comments:

Emma said...

Haha how cute! He does make the funniest faces. You guys definitely have a cutie!

Moore Family said...

love all those faces.. He is so cute. I bet Grandma can't get enough...