Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here are some random pictures that are late in coming. Here I am at my summer internship at the Health Management Research Center on campus. I did some analysis of employee health promotion tools of the Center and some of their competitors.
Here's the Big House. This is at the Michigan-Utah game and I believe there were over 108,000 people watching with us. The student section was pretty angry with the performance. I have to admit that a big part of me was rooting for Utah. State pride can be powerful.

Candice celebrated her 24th birthday on September 7. I got her some flowers and we went out for dinner to celebrate. Our first birthday celebration together.
Here are some pictures of our apartment. Candice has done a really good job decorating and we have been blessed with an abundance of cheap/free furniture.



I think they're all pretty self-explanatory. The apartment is a one bedroom, one bath paradise. Here I am at my usual spot.

2 comments:

Barney Lund said...

Dude, I like your pad. It's good to see some pics, too. I need to get back to blogging.

Michigan Madsens said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the big house. It's an experience that you will remember. It was also a good game because you came away happy no matter who won.

Donna

PS Love the shirts