Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Wow, my man is getting old, 26!! The only thing I got Ryan for his birthday was 2 packages of mints, so I had to make up for it by making him some breakfast:)
This picture makes me laugh...Ryan is trying out new smiles for the camera, this one is called the fake smile.
We had quite the party here that night....the missionaries, a neighbor, and a couple from our ward, it was actually pretty fun.
Yesterday was my first Christmas workshop here in Ann Arbor and it was a marathon! 9am-4pm.....crafts, crafts, and more crafts! These are the nativity blocks I made, cute huh?!
I also made these joy frames which were really fast and easy!! Thats how I like it!

3 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ryan! I love those blocks they are so cute!

Heidi said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. I'm so excited to be able to stay caught up with you better now. Are you coming here for Christmas? Happy birthday Ryan!!

Michigan Madsens said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan. It's nice that you can celebrate together this year. Man, you are on the down hill side to 30--really getting up there. He, he.

Donna