Sunday, July 15, 2012

18 Months Old!


This was the best picture I got of Wesley the day he turned 18 months old.  Here is the info we got from his visit to the doctor!

Weight: 22.3 lbs- 7%
Height : 33 inches- 65%
Head Circ: 18 inches- 47%

Looks like Wesley is tall and skinny...who would have guessed?

Some of the words Wesley say's on a regular basis are:  mama, dada, truck, car, ball, duck, stuck, door, wall, church, shoe, sock, eyes, nose, mouth, ear, up, wow, more, and book.  I am sure I am leaving out a handful of words because it seems as if he learns a couple everyday, but he is such a fun and active child!  He goes and goes and goes and goes...did I mention that he never stops?!  I am sure part of the reason is because he wants to give me some exercise:)  We are so grateful to have Wesley in our family, he makes us smile and laugh everyday!

1 comment:

Tiana Smith said...

Cameron goes and goes too. I think it's something that is hardwired into being a boy :)