Sunday, July 15, 2012

California

I am playing catch up here for the past 2 months that I have neglected to post anything so bear with me!  Here are some pictures from the trip Wesley and I took to California back at the beginning of June:)
 Playing at the park with Grammy!

 We came specifically to see my sister Crystal graduate....unfortunately this was the best picture I got, my camera died just as she was walking up to get her diploma...bummer!  I drew a little white arrow at the top of the picture where you can see part of her face:)

 Wesley's first time playing at the beach!

 Wesley likes to point at everything!

 Our handsome boy:)

 Isn't this picture magazine worthy? So cute!

Unfortunately it ended up being really cold once we got to the beach...at least Grammy had a blanket to snuggle with!

 Visiting Great Grandma Marcia

 OH how Wesley LOVES cats!!!! 

Wesley and Uncle Chase

No comments: